Process and User Guide Documentation Specialist - 1 yr contract
JD- Process and User Guide Documentation Specialist (Client Onboarding)
- ?Writing end user manuals, administration guides, online help guides, training documents and process maps.
- Ability to understand the lifecycle of process, system architecture and data flows and interactions of user with the system
- Solicit materials and work from verbal communications across various teams to formulate the user guide
- Able to navigate around systems and simulate user actions in test environments to create effective user guides with screens
- Able to create visually impactful and intuitive user guide for the appropriate audience
- Identify gaps and potential efficiency improvement on mapped processes
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Information Management, Business Administration
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as an operations analyst and at least 2+ years of technical writing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively interview subject matter experts
- Must have expertise using the following applications Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office Application including Visio, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding.
- Knowledge of Private Banking industry.
- Analytic skills and attention to detail is a must
- Able to work independently.
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.