Process and User Guide Documentation Specialist - 1 yr contract
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$8000 per month|
JD- Process and User Guide Documentation Specialist (Client Onboarding)
- ?Writing end user manuals, administration guides, online help guides, training documents and process maps.
- Ability to understand the lifecycle of process, system architecture and data flows and interactions of user with the system
- Solicit materials and work from verbal communications across various teams to formulate the user guide
- Able to navigate around systems and simulate user actions in test environments to create effective user guides with screens
- Able to create visually impactful and intuitive user guide for the appropriate audience
- Identify gaps and potential efficiency improvement on mapped processes
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Information Management, Business Administration
- At least 2 years of proven working experience as an operations analyst and at least 2+ years of technical writing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively interview subject matter experts
- Must have expertise using the following applications Acrobat Professional and Microsoft Office Application including Visio, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding.
- Knowledge of Private Banking industry.
- Analytic skills and attention to detail is a must
- Able to work independently.
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496