Process Engineer (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4700 per month|
Purpose and Scope:
* Will be responsible for leading several process campaigns from the start of production and track this material with respect to quality and EHS until completion and release of the material.
* Responsible for developing Manufacturing/Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures.
* Developing the process control system recipe/Models and trouble-shooting.
* Investigate, troubleshoot and report findings of manufacturing issues (QAR's/IRS's)
* Develop, implement and monitor technical solutions for processing issues.
* Play a pro-active role in ensuring the site safety standards are adhered to.
* Ensure the process meets the agreed site quality standards.
* Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment.
* Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates.
* Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required.
* Ensure we adhere to our approved procedures and update these as required.
* Document preparation and training
* Safety performance of process
* Quality performance and quality investigation
* Continuous Improvement
* Degree in Science or Degree in Engineering, in Chemical Engineering
* Preferably, 3 years' experience in a relevant manufacturing environment
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and independent
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
License Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496