|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$72000.00 per annum|
Our client is an American Pharmaceutical company and are looking out for a Process Engineer to join their dynamic team. This role will be based in Tuas.
You will be responsible for leading product manufacturing campaigns from the start of production and providing technical supervision with respect to quality and EHS until completion and release of the material. Looking for strong candidates who have experience in providing technical support for developing delta-V recipes, batch record review, starting up production campaign, troubleshooting etc.
You will also be responsible for:
- Develop Manufacturing/Operating Instructions and necessary Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot the process control system recipe/Models.
- Investigate, report and troubleshoot findings on both quality and EHS related issues observed during manufacturing or during batch record review.
- Develop, implement and monitor robust preventive measures for processing issues.
- Play a pro-active role in ensuring the site safety and quality standards are adhered to.
- Proactively monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in processes and equipment.
- Communicate on a regular basis to the plant personnel on process updates.
- Train the process technicians on the process and procedures as required.
- Ensure we adhere to our approved procedures and update these as required.
- Own one or more multiple equipment/GMP systems in production and present the system overview with evidence compliance to internal and external auditors.
Ideally you would come from the Pharma or Petro Chemical industry. Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience within the job scope. Have a degree Engineering, preferably in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Science with major in Chemistry. #LI-SC
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.