Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My clients, a leading provider of Test and Assembly services for a diverse range of Semiconductor Devices like Memory, mixed signal/RF and logic. They're looking for a Process Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
This incumbent is required to have experience in BG/LG/Saw process. Strong in DOE knowledge using JMP software for process optimization and characterization. This position is expected to follow-up on action plans to achieve the target yield at the final tape & reel.
- Have in-depth understanding of the assigned process, input parameters and output response to product yield, UPH, cost.
- Have working knowledge of DISCO Backgrinder, wafer saw, laser groove, AOI inspection and Tape & Reel
- Have working knowledge in analysing product yield impact.
- Collaborate with internal and external customer to apply the best decision and solutions to meet customer expectations.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Semiconductor Backgriner, wafer saw & Tape & Reel environment.
- Working knowledge in JMP analysis software
- Good technical and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome challenges.
- Good management, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in computer applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend