Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for a Process Engineer to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Participate in daily internal meetings or discussions to assign urgent tasks and receive/provide status updates on tasks assigned to the process team. Verify that any ABN hold lots released have countermeasures.
- Monitor process-related daily line concerns.
- To obtain the desired yield variance, concentrate on yield enhancement initiatives.
- In charge of wire bond process new product activities from NPI to production line
- To organize and guarantee that all paperwork, requirements, and machine purchases are made without sacrificing quality to assure a smooth launch
- To monitor progress and make sure Cpk and yield goals are reached
- Degree Minimum Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Material)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in wire bond process or development in the Semiconductor/Electronic Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge in copper bonding
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend