Procurement Analyst (IT category)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000.00 per month|
- Professional Service Industry
- Strong brand presence throughout the world
- Excellent track record performance for contracting positions
Looking for a strong candidate to join our client who is a big player in the Service industry. As the Procurement Analyst - IT category your main responsibilities will be to help with the administration of the contract and procurement function.
This Procurement Analyst role will report to the Senior Manager of the function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Procurement of a vast array of IT software and hardware services, with an eye on competitive and fair value of the procured items/services
- Strong knowledge and exerting influence with the related parties on: Category Management, Sourcing Strategy and Planning, Tender and Contract Management, and Supplier Management.
- Ability to work and team with senior internal clients on various functions
- Ability to manage seamless and timely processes, e.g. purchase requisition, RFI/RFP/RFQ, tenders, vendor selection, invoices, payments (milestones and terms), and deliverable completion
- Cooperate with the client's technical enquiries and orders.
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced procurement professional with an eye for managing the IT software and hardware services category, to be based in Downtown Singapore. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- At least more than 5 years of experience in managing procurement/purchasing activities within IT Software and Hardware Services commodity regionally.
- Those who needs work permit and passes in Singapore need not to apply.
- Ability to map, engage, and procure items & services from established vendors throughout the Asia Pacific region, with primary focus in Singapore
- Proven previous experiences in managing significant spending, negotiation prowess, and solid contract management skills.
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.