A well known Financial Service/Trading company is looking for a Procurement Associate to join their growing team. The candidate will be responsible for managing the complete procurement lifecycle within the region.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing all the stages within the procurement process
- Assisting with the development and management of global purchasing policies, processes, and procedures cycle
- Maintaining shipping, delivery, and receiving protocols with internal and external clients and end-users
- Coordinating inventory and asset management programs
- Identifying new projects that may benefit Tower's cost savings, compliance, culture, technology, efficiency, and growth
Ideally you should have a minimum of 5 years' experience. Looking for candidates with experience ONLY from Financial Service, Consultancy, Technology or from the Big 4. You would have extensive experience managing purchase order lifecycles/processes (Oracle preferred).
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.