|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
A well known Financial Service/Trading company is looking for a Procurement Associate to join their growing team. The candidate will be responsible for managing the complete procurement lifecycle within the region.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing all the stages within the procurement process
- Assisting with the development and management of global purchasing policies, processes, and procedures cycle
- Maintaining shipping, delivery, and receiving protocols with internal and external clients and end-users
- Coordinating inventory and asset management programs
- Identifying new projects that may benefit Tower's cost savings, compliance, culture, technology, efficiency, and growth
Ideally you should have a minimum of 5 years' experience. Looking for candidates with experience ONLY from Financial Service, Consultancy, Technology or from the Big 4. You would have extensive experience managing purchase order lifecycles/processes (Oracle preferred).
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.