My client is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for their organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory, and be responsible for approving purchases.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
Requirements and Qualifications
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Only looking for candidate with 3 year to 6 years previous experience in the procurement field or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-SC #Procurement
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.