Procurement Direct Executive
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
About Our Client
Our client comes with a reputable brand known as one of the premier marine solutions. Their business is founded on solid clientele and a customer oriented business approach. The key success of the company's business is now on expanding and improving their operations services in Singapore. During this exiting time we are looking for an experienced and energetic Procurement professional with deep knowledge into vessel spare-part procurement activities.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Procurement of a vast array of vessel spare-part materials and services, with an eye on competitive and fair value of the procured items/services
- Managing parts defects/returns appropriately
- Ability to work and team with internal clients on various functions
- Ability to manage seamless and timely processes, e.g purchase requisition, RFI/RFP/RFQ, tenders, vendor selection, invoices, payments (milestones and terms), and deliverable completion
- Cooperate with the client's technical enquiries and orders.
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced procurement professional with an eye for managing vessel spare-parts and services, to be based in West Singapore. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Those who needs work permit and passes in Singapore need not to apply.
- At least more than 5 years of experience in managing procurement/purchasing activities within vessel spare-parts commodities (spanners, piping, valves, etc).
- Ability to map, engage, and procure items & services from established vendors throughout the Asia Pacific region, with primary focus in Singapore
- Proven previous experiences in managing significant spending, negotiation prowess, and solid contract management skills.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Willingness to work on half-day Saturday.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.