Procurement Director - Technology Category
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$200000.00 - S$210000.00 per annum|
My clients are in the Professional Services business and are looking to hire a Procurement Director - Technology Category for their dynamic team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop sourcing and procurement activities for the IT category that support key business objectives.
- Develop and execute a long-term strategy to facilitate improvements for IT Procurement Services.
- Ensure the execution of Technology procurement strategies across the firm to ensure consistent and high quality value delivery.
- Implement best practices in procurement and supplier management to support commercial and operational objectives.
- Ensure the execution of standards, controls, policies, procedures and performance metrics to effectively and efficiently manage the acquisition and reporting of third-party spend across the company.
- Lead rigorous and objective contract negotiations with key internal stakeholders, legal department and support groups.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Maintain strong working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Manage recruiting, training and supervising a team of Category Managers who are responsible for day-to-day category management activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of sourcing strategies across all categories within span of control including targets, timelines and resource plans.
- Build market intelligence capabilities within the category management team on key markets, suppliers and solutions to support strategy development purposes.
- Analyse market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support those trends.
- Update procurement strategies based on changing market conditions.
Looking for candidates who have a minimum of 12 years' of Procurement experience and specializes in the Technology category. Strong leadership experiences with managing at least 3 - 4 team members.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.