|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$19000 - S$23000 per month + bonus|
We have been mandated for a very exciting Procurement Director position located in Singapore. The Strategic Sourcing Director, Packaging is responsible for client relationship management, suppliers negotiation for our main clients.
This position is responsible for leading all private label packaging sourcing and category management to efficiently and effectively manage the Client business unit to maximize the value they receive from suppliers. This will include working with the Client stakeholders from initial needs identification to final goods or service delivery to meet stakeholder needs and objectives.
The process starts with demand management that then drives supply analysis/strategy, supplier identification, sourcing execution, contract negotiation, purchase price variance reporting and delivery planning and monitoring and then ongoing performance management, reporting and operating value improvement. You report directly to the Vice President.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of a complex, client-site business engagement, responsible for services delivery, client satisfaction, contractual compliance, achievement of revenue targets and driving account growth opportunities
- Build and effectively maintain relationships within all organizational levels, including the C-Suite, delivering on client service objectives
- Facilitate communication between client business units, internal stakeholders, and suppliers for effective operation and delivery
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to onsite and cross-functional teams to ensure they understand their roles and interdependence in the delivery of sustainable services
- Support and troubleshoot day to day issues; provide first-rate customer service
Packaging Category Management:
- Devise strategies to maximize cost savings opportunities within private label packaging spend categories
- Drive additional savings opportunities and effectively manage vendor partners to maintain the highest standards for quality and delivery
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies for packaging and related sub categories
- Ensure procurement activities comply with all client policies and procedures including legal and regulatory
- Lead a team located in Singapore and oversea
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 12-15 years of experience in the packaging, FMCG or F&B industry
- Chinese language skills are preferred to deal with Mandarin speaking suppliers.
- Experience in managing people, complex accounts and organizations is desired
- Experience sourcing packaging globally, particularly with overseas/Asian suppliers and oversea
- Proven expertise implementing and managing change across all levels of an organization
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills and Entrepreneurial aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships, communicate effectively and influence
- Experience with inventory management, requisitioning, fulfillment and distribution, particularly in a retail environment is a plus
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00045029 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.