|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$3800 per month|
One of our client, a company specialize in Pharmaceutical industry is looking urgently for a Procurement Executive to join the team in Singapore.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Contract administration: assist in the completion of supplier contracts, confidentiality agreements, credit applications and other documents to obtain approvals, obtain proper sign offs
- Purchase order process: manage the purchase order process including the receipt of requisitions in compliance with the supply plan and corporate GOA table, the assignment of purchase order numbers
- Maintain the procurement module with product specifications for all purchases including but not limited to item codes, COO, UOM, specifications and supplier
- Handle large quantities suppliers and be able to manage them at the best possible cost, quality and reliability
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Two to five years of procurement administrative/clerical experience required, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry or a contract research organization
- Strong knowledge in Indirect Procurement, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare is a strong advantage
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand English and Mandarin speaking is an advantage
- Detail oriented and organized, able to set priorities and respond to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, good verbal communication skills to interact with internal and external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Full-Time position(s) available.Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.