Procurement Head - Western Semiconductor Manufacturing Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$160000 - S$170000 per annum|
- A highly driven firm poised for growth throughout region
- Strong global leadership management with open culture
- Solid regional market presence
About our client:
Our client is one of the key player in the component-based manufacturing in the world with regional presence in Singapore. With proven experiences in providing excellent service to the industry of banking, transportation, and telecommunication they are focused in driving for growth whilst maintaining profitability in the region. The key success of this business is to continuously providing compelling solutions, value-added services, and continuous innovation. During this exciting time they are looking for a Procurement Head, where the role is responsible for the regional operation.
This senior role will report to the Global Procurement Head of the firm, and will manage experienced Purchasing team members in Singapore. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise procurement process; approve major purchase orders, regionally select reliable sources of supply, strategically monitor price and product quality, and make sure raw materials are delivered on time.
- Leading the strategic procurement planning and organization of department, and development of policy and procedures to be in line with latest best practices.
- Accountable for regional end to end procurement activities on various commodities, including the management of Category Managers and their buyers
- Recommend and authorize sources of raw material and finished product supplies, manage quotations and secure bids both locally and overseas.
- Strategically negotiate purchase contracts, follow-up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Leverage strategic sourcing process as a competitive advantage for the business
- Maintain and improve procurement processes and controls, while assuring best Quality, Service and Price from supply chain
- Investigate trends in basic raw materials and supply prices.
- Establish, Alliances and Partnerships, and utilise strategic sourcing policies, processes and best practices
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional organizations
- Conducts regular priority Supplier reviews and scorecards metrics.
- Process and review claims against suppliers for sub-standard materials or equipment.
The Successful Applicant
We invite Procurement professional with a sharp eye for managing both Direct and Indirect Procurement. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of strategic procurement activities. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years in strategic procurement exposure, and with strong people managerial skills.
- Great analytical and negotiation skills, able to communicate as a leader with respective key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
- Experienced in managing major multimillion regional contract.
- Solid team and technical management, especially during crisis management.
- Able to proactively participate in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Multiple senior career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- A challenging, busy, and professional working environment
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can drop CV to Gani Garbadi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click APPLY NOW to attach your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927