Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Supply Chain & Procurement
Our client is a leading retailer in the APAC market. They're looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Singapore team. The incumbent will manage procurement projects and create and implement procurement strategies across all markets, mainly Singapore and Malaysia.
- Review the scope and requirements with stakeholders, standards for agreements and key performance indicators including the service level, in close collaboration.
- Using the company's procurement system, create sourcing paperwork for RFI, RFx, and E Auction to fulfil corporate objectives in terms of both quality and cost-effectiveness
- Oversee the process of objective evaluation and clarification.
- Takes part in and/or leads contract negotiations, analysing technical and commercial scores to determine the best course of action within the existing market conditions, attain corporate goals
- Finish the contract approval process with Docusign.
- Examine spending data to determine actual spending versus contractual commitments, non-compliance, and identify areas for improvement, alternative purchasing strategies, and/or cost-cutting opportunities
- Ensures that all legal and regulatory requirements are met, including any special legislation needs related to your market and category
- Complete internal procurement governance, including spending approval and contract preparation, completing the saving tracker, completing recommendation papers, and so on
- Develop and maintain category plans.
- Minimum 5 -10 years of relevant experience in a retail or multi-market would be an added plus
- Bachelor's degree in procurement/supply chain or comparable discipline
- Teamwork experience, as well as the ability to follow a procurement process from beginning to end while simultaneously working alone.
- Capable of capturing, analysing, and producing alternatives from data, as well as providing solutions
- Achievement and goal-oriented with good organisation skills, capacity to manage many projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, well-organized, efficient, and ability to work under pressure
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend