Procurement manager, South East Asia
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$9500 per month + bonus|
Great role! One of our client, an FMCG company is looking for a Procurement Manager, South Asia. Your responsibilities are to support and lead the Sourcing & Procurement Business Planning process to ensure that all objectives are set up in APAC.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and open optimization for projects focused on ASEAN and cross-geographic projects.
- Responsible for managing project of Sourcing & Procurement deployment
- Implement key corporate Sourcing and Procurement processes, policies and guidelines across countries
- Able to analyze key categories and budgeting upon alignment with stakeholders of key opportunities
- Work with stakeholders and budget owners to establish procurement strategy on major categories including renovation, advertising & promotion (e.g. events, PR, promotional items, visual merchandizing etc.) and general expenses (e.g. IT, logistics, office supplies, printing, etc.)
- Review and optimize sourcing strategies, participating in supplier selection and review processes
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiency, synergy, and savings within local and regional operations
- Manage relationship with major local and global suppliers to drive long-term and sustainable partnership at group level
- Continuously improve and refine procurement policy and procedures and monitor the effectiveness
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' of experience in Indirect Procurement, Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers; with indirect categories management experiences (Promotional Items, IT, PR, Events, Printing)
- Six Sigma/DMAIC optimization experience preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities, able to lead cross-functional teams to drive initiatives and deliver concrete results
- Strong analytical skills and business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Fluent in written and oral English and local languages
- First level university degree or equivalent education; advanced university degree preferred
PPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043909 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.