|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- A company with presence in Singapore and China
- A dynamic firm with focus on expansion and growth targets
- An exciting opportunity to be a part the overall Consumer Goods products
You will be managing all spending of the company (direct & indirect), and reporting to the COO Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise procurement process; approve major purchase orders, regionally select reliable sources of supply, strategically monitor price and product quality, and make sure raw materials are delivered on time.
- Leading the strategic procurement planning and organization of department, and development of policy and procedures to be in line with latest best practices.
- Accountable for regional end to end procurement activities on various commodities.
- Recommend and authorize sources of raw material and finished product supplies, manage quotations and secure bids both locally and overseas.
- Strategically negotiate purchase contracts, follow-up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Leverage strategic sourcing process as a competitive advantage for the business
- Maintain and improve procurement processes and controls, while assuring best Quality, Service and Price from supply chain
- Investigate trends in basic raw materials and supply prices.
- Establish, Alliances and Partnerships, and utilise strategic sourcing policies, processes and best practices
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional organizations
- Conducts regular priority Supplier reviews and scorecards metrics.
- Process and review claims against suppliers for sub-standard materials or equipment.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned procurement professional with a sharp eye for managing the overall commodities, including metals, electronics, silicone, and logistics services. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar and to be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years in Procurement, with experience in handling vendors from China.
- Great analytical and negotiation skills, able to communicate as a leader with respective key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
- Experienced in managing long term, sizeable major contracts.
- Solid technical management, especially during crisis management.
- Able to proactively participate in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927