- A company with presence in Singapore and China
- A dynamic firm with focus on expansion and growth targets
- An exciting opportunity to be a part the overall Consumer Goods products
You will be managing all spending of the company (direct & indirect), and reporting to the COO Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise procurement process; approve major purchase orders, regionally select reliable sources of supply, strategically monitor price and product quality, and make sure raw materials are delivered on time.
- Leading the strategic procurement planning and organization of department, and development of policy and procedures to be in line with latest best practices.
- Accountable for regional end to end procurement activities on various commodities.
- Recommend and authorize sources of raw material and finished product supplies, manage quotations and secure bids both locally and overseas.
- Strategically negotiate purchase contracts, follow-up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Leverage strategic sourcing process as a competitive advantage for the business
- Maintain and improve procurement processes and controls, while assuring best Quality, Service and Price from supply chain
- Investigate trends in basic raw materials and supply prices.
- Establish, Alliances and Partnerships, and utilise strategic sourcing policies, processes and best practices
- Coordinate efforts with cross-functional organizations
- Conducts regular priority Supplier reviews and scorecards metrics.
- Process and review claims against suppliers for sub-standard materials or equipment.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned procurement professional with a sharp eye for managing the overall commodities, including metals, electronics, silicone, and logistics services. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar and to be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 5 years in Procurement, with experience in handling vendors from China.
- Great analytical and negotiation skills, able to communicate as a leader with respective key stakeholder to ensure smooth operation.
- Experienced in managing long term, sizeable major contracts.
- Solid technical management, especially during crisis management.
- Able to proactively participate in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.