|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a maritime solutions leader with a few hundred ships. they are now keen to look for a Procurement Specialist to join their ship supply services business.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and oversea
Vendors for marine, food and provisional items.
- Evaluate vendor's quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and
commercial specifications required for the project.
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- Assist with daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up
on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices
and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery
and short lead time requirements.
- Minimum Diploma in Procurement/Marine/Engineering or equivalent certifications
- Preferred 8 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Marine/Offshore industry.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Resourceful, self‐driven, proactive and independent worker.
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under stress in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.