Procurement Specialist (IT)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a leading American 3PL company and is looking for an IT Procurement Specialist to join their organization. This role will be reporting to the IT Manager and will be an individual contributor role.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Providing the support to the IT group with their sourcing, contract negotiation and oversight of purchasing transactions.
- Be able to advise the IT group project managers on procurement policies and best practices.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms and conditions.
- Review purchase requisitions and ensure compliance with procurement policy and procedures.
- Monitor expenditure and prepare periodic reports analyzing budget variances
Ideally, you would have strong procurement background from the IT hardware and software category. Managed high volumes of purchasing. Worked with the Finance team in forecasting, budgeting, inventory management and understanding financial policies.
Looking for candidates who have a minimum of 5 years' experience in procurement, including contract negotiation. Possess a degree in Accounting or Computer Science or equivalent. Have at least 3 years in budget and expenditure control and cost analysis.
APPLY NOW Job#215792 -
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1544135 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.