|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5500 - S$7000 per month + bonus|
One of our client a chemicals company is looking urgently for Procurement-Raw Materials and Chemicals within their division in Singapore. They are seeking an experienced and talented professional who can join our team, leading and succeeding with an innovative, global company.
- Coordinate and perform Purchasing requirements for chemical raw materials and support additional Purchasing initiatives as assigned by Purchasing Manager
- Establish and maintain close lines of communication with assigned production plants, 3rd party toll producers and Division Supply Chain regarding the procurement of materials in the desired quantities and desired delivery requirements.
- Identify new raw material sources where appropriate and follow the respective approval process to allow purchase from new sources.
- Maintain accurate data in SAP on existing and new sources, ensure the accuracy of pricing, sales terms, freight terms and duty conditions where applicable.
- Negotiate chemical raw material pricing/costs on a daily basis or as required on materials not covered under
- Evaluate and document supplier performance and take necessary action to ensure supplier non-conformances are appropriately addressed
- Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
To be a successful Buyer-Raw Materials and Chemicals, you will have the following qualifications:
- At least 5 to 6 years of related chemical industry experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience/Knowledge in chemical or healthcare purchasing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets for reporting and analysis of data
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations for departmental and cross functional communication
- Working knowledge and experience with SAP or other ERP systems highly desirable
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00044649 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.