Product Compliance Manager (5 months maternity contract)
We are seeking an experienced Product Compliance Manager on behalf of our esteemed Private Banking client to take on a 6 months maternity cover contract from October 2017 to March 2018.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
Provide compliance advice on suitability and product matters
Provide regulatory advice on product and service matters:
- Review marketing materials, event presentation decks and internal staff reward initiatives
- Review CA (based on PPG), product materials and marketing brochures to ensure regulatory requirements and suitability concerns are highlighted to stakeholders
- Review counter-party's nominating / subscription documents to ensure the bank's and its clients' interests are protected
- Provide advice on internal controls and procedures relating to products and services to highlight regulatory requirements and private banking control deficiencies are highlighted to stakeholders
- Provide timely advice on suitability related matters
Provide compliance advice on non-product matters
Provide regulatory advice to Complaint Handler on material complaints:
- Provide regulatory advice to Front Office / Representative Notification Framework (RNF) coordinator on licensing and examination matters
- Evaluate impact of regulatory changes and provide regulatory advice to relevant stakeholders
- Review material complaints and investigation conducted by Complaint Handler to ensure regulatory/fair dealing concerns are highlighted, addressed and/or reported to relevant authority, as well as response letter to complainant is appropriate
- Provide regulatory advice on RNF appointment, cessation, change in regulated activities, etc.
- Perform gap analysis of regulatory changes, conduct briefing to impacted departments, review internal procedures/documents to enable the bank to meet new / revised regulatory requirements
Project Enable - a multi-year program, aimed at transforming the way the bank works; streamlining the existing processes, improving Portfolio and Client management capabilities, and automating the execution and settlement process, along with a change in application landscape for Wealth Management and Private Banking.
- Understand project requirements to enable effective identification, escalation, mitigation/resolution of regulatory risks involved in system enhancement
- Implement controls to ensure regulatory expectations/restrictions are adhered to
- Provide regulatory advice on project matters and update internal procedures (if need be)
- Participate in user acceptance testing to ensure sufficient controls are built-in to address regulatory expectation
- Provide sharing with PvB Compliance Advisory team for awareness
If you have experience in handling projects (IT system implementation in test scenarios), investment product knowledge and come from a financial background preferably Private Banking, please reach out with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.