Product Compliance Manager (5 months maternity contract)
|Salary:||S$96000 - S$108000 per annum|
We are seeking an experienced Product Compliance Manager on behalf of our esteemed Private Banking client to take on a 6 months maternity cover contract from October 2017 to March 2018.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
Provide compliance advice on suitability and product matters
Provide regulatory advice on product and service matters:
- Review marketing materials, event presentation decks and internal staff reward initiatives
- Review CA (based on PPG), product materials and marketing brochures to ensure regulatory requirements and suitability concerns are highlighted to stakeholders
- Review counter-party's nominating / subscription documents to ensure the bank's and its clients' interests are protected
- Provide advice on internal controls and procedures relating to products and services to highlight regulatory requirements and private banking control deficiencies are highlighted to stakeholders
- Provide timely advice on suitability related matters
Provide compliance advice on non-product matters
Provide regulatory advice to Complaint Handler on material complaints:
- Provide regulatory advice to Front Office / Representative Notification Framework (RNF) coordinator on licensing and examination matters
- Evaluate impact of regulatory changes and provide regulatory advice to relevant stakeholders
- Review material complaints and investigation conducted by Complaint Handler to ensure regulatory/fair dealing concerns are highlighted, addressed and/or reported to relevant authority, as well as response letter to complainant is appropriate
- Provide regulatory advice on RNF appointment, cessation, change in regulated activities, etc.
- Perform gap analysis of regulatory changes, conduct briefing to impacted departments, review internal procedures/documents to enable the bank to meet new / revised regulatory requirements
Project Enable - a multi-year program, aimed at transforming the way the bank works; streamlining the existing processes, improving Portfolio and Client management capabilities, and automating the execution and settlement process, along with a change in application landscape for Wealth Management and Private Banking.
- Understand project requirements to enable effective identification, escalation, mitigation/resolution of regulatory risks involved in system enhancement
- Implement controls to ensure regulatory expectations/restrictions are adhered to
- Provide regulatory advice on project matters and update internal procedures (if need be)
- Participate in user acceptance testing to ensure sufficient controls are built-in to address regulatory expectation
- Provide sharing with PvB Compliance Advisory team for awareness
If you have experience in handling projects (IT system implementation in test scenarios), investment product knowledge and come from a financial background preferably Private Banking, please reach out with your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257