Product Control (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$42000 - S$60000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Product Controller looking for your next role and open to take up a 12 months contract?
FI/FM Risk covers market risk management & product control (MRMPC) and counterparty risk management within the bank. This department is responsible for the daily measurement, control and assessment of the market risk profile and profit & loss of Financial Markets. Risk Services, which is part of MRMPC Asia, seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced staff responsible for consolidation and reporting tasks across desks and locations for MRMPC in Asia.
This is a central position with contact with all desks and locations, giving the candidate the possibility to get familiar with all Financial Markets products and locations in Asia as well as both Market Risk Management and Product Control.
- Production and high level checking of all daily Risk and P&L reports of FI/FM and Bank Treasury globally
- Production, review and analysis of daily regional consolidated VaR and PL related reports
- Coordination of P&L reporting for Singapore across all desks
- Monthly reporting and consolidating of data from various desks and locations for reporting to Head Office & Management
- Responsible for KPIs/KRIs reports for region
The key requirements for this function are
- 3 - 5 years of relevant product control experience
- Degree holder
- Strong team player with hands-on attitude, and good attention to details
- Self-motivated with high levels of enthusiasm and energy
- Good communication skills and critical/analytical thinking
- Good excel skills (Excel macros/VBA/SQL)
If you fit the bill of what we are looking for, please write in with your resume in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257