Product Controller - Commodities (Energy)
Product Controller - LNG
- Growing Team & Company
- Excellent Exposure
- Leading Trading Firm
My client is a leading commodities trading company. Due to strong business performance they're looking to expand their Product Control team.
This role reports into the Head of Product Control and looks after the daily trading P&L. The incumbent would be responsible to analyse exposure, risk indicators and trader performance. They would also look after Physical Deliveries as well as providing front office support on operational matters.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 4+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with Commodities (Energy Preferred); Market Risk candidates can be considered
- Understanding of Derivatives
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.