Product Controller (Contract)
|Salary:||S$45000 - S$60000 per annum|
- Take ownership, and be accountable for, the timely and accurate calculation, verification and reporting of actual P&L.
- Assess the reasonableness of the daily P&L with reference to known market moves, nature of the business, market liquidity, etc.
- Provide detail daily/monthly commentary on P&L movement.
- Identify significant and complex trades to be reported and discuss unusual entries/issues with PC management, RMM and Front Office where applicable.
- Ensure all month end and quarter end tasks are completed within deadlines as specified by the month end timetable.
- Proactively build relationships by maintaining ongoing dialogue with all key clients.
- Involvement with strategic and continuous improvement projects as well as operational excellence initiatives to continuously improve daily functions and systems / applications.
- At least 2 years of product control experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills
- Degree level educated preferably in Accountancy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fixed income or credit derivative product control experience.