Product Management Lead (Insurance)
- Robust monitoring of timelines to ensure projects deliver on plan
- Ensure escalation where project is at risk of delay
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to ensure key processes and hurdles are mapped out in a timely manner
- Support the working group in finding optimal solutions to ensure project is moving smoothly.
- Proactively manage and communicate to key stakeholders including distribution and management on all key issues related to business lines in an effective manner.
- Proactively initiate regular meeting with key stakeholders to discuss progress, deliverables, issues and decisions to be made.
- Manage distribution expectation, communication and able to get their buy in.
- Enforce good planning, proactive and delivery on time culture with key stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of insurance business, various distribution channels, products and processes
- Clear understanding of strategies plans and their impact on the business
- Considerable relevant experience in financial services, particularly insurance or wealth management products retailing to the mass affluent via multiple distribution channels
- Has strong project management experience with insurance related projects particularly product launches
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF