Product Management Lead (Insurance)
- Robust monitoring of timelines to ensure projects deliver on plan
- Ensure escalation where project is at risk of delay
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to ensure key processes and hurdles are mapped out in a timely manner
- Support the working group in finding optimal solutions to ensure project is moving smoothly.
- Proactively manage and communicate to key stakeholders including distribution and management on all key issues related to business lines in an effective manner.
- Proactively initiate regular meeting with key stakeholders to discuss progress, deliverables, issues and decisions to be made.
- Manage distribution expectation, communication and able to get their buy in.
- Enforce good planning, proactive and delivery on time culture with key stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of insurance business, various distribution channels, products and processes
- Clear understanding of strategies plans and their impact on the business
- Considerable relevant experience in financial services, particularly insurance or wealth management products retailing to the mass affluent via multiple distribution channels
- Has strong project management experience with insurance related projects particularly product launches
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.