Product Manager -Bank Card Payment
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$84000 - S$96000 per annum + Bonuses|
- Responsible for growing bank card payment businesses in the South East Asia region.
- Coordinate South East Asia regional bank card payment business activities, including product services, features, functions and benefits enhancements, together with the product development team in Headquarter.
- Manage and support each bank card payment partner relationship; develop a strategic go to market plan with local business development managers.
- Report regional business performance based on key metrics: volume, transactions, market trends, brand preference, contribution margins; propose any necessary actions to achieve the business objectives.
- Manage bank card payment industry market information gathering and adjust regional bank card business plans accordingly.
- Manage and maximize all resources required by our partners including sales, product, marketing, technology and operations resources.
- Key to the success of this role will be his/her ability to liaise with the representative office business development managers and Headquarters product development team in launching new products/services or expanding penetration of existing products/services with our partners. He/she must have hands on leadership in this area and ensure the company's products/services are solutions that bring value to and are accepted by our partners. Ideally, this person will have the vision and foresight required to define our bank card payment products/services, and support our partners in filling their business needs.
- Analyze and carefully monitor on an ongoing basis market trends, activities and competitor actions to enable the product team to develop and implement pre-emptive strategies and plans for the partner.
- College degree required.
- 5 years + business experience with related bank card payment product management experience in the payments industry.
- Analytical, fact-based with the ability to analyse and organize data/information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and a proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to drive consensus in cross regional and cross functional teams.
- Flexible and creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions and manage change.
- Ability to translate complex product requirements into practical business solutions for the business and its partners.
- Proven ability to create strategic solutions (driven by product/business development, marketing, and/or technology solutions) and implement them to drive top line results.
- Proven ability to implement strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions.
- Ability to manage & maintain internal and external resources and cross functional relationships.
Click the APPLY NOW button by quoting the reference number AS00043638.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1655697
*LI - BF