Product Manager (Gaming)
Our client is a SEA leading online games developer with international presence. Due to expansion in the region, they are looking to hire a seasoned Product Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
You will hold key responsibilities in supporting the cross functional teams with the goal of deliver better user experience. This role will help to shape the product features and roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years of Product experience in Internet, Video Streaming or Live Streaming industry or equivalent solid technical background
- Proven work experience on a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Strong foundation in project management tools and Agile development process
- Team management experience preferred
If you are keen to be part of a high-performing team within a recognized Internet company, click on APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com
EA Registration Number : R1656980 ; Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.