Product Manager (Global Healthcare)
In this role, you will help to shape and execute their regional and local healthcare propositions, for their individual and group businesses.
- Proposition idealization and conceptualization efforts for new products, programs and/or product enhancements, working in close partnership with other business areas by leveraging in-depth knowledge and understanding of market trends, customer needs/expectations and internal capabilities.
- Product performance metrics.
- Business cases for new product ideas/concepts, in partnership with Strategy teams
- Act as proposition expert in the APAC region, and participate in process improvement projects as a product SME
- Responsible for ongoing market and competitive analyses to aid strategic decision making and continuous improvement of existing propositions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience in health insurance across the APAC region is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage verbal and written communication to obtain buy-in from critical partners, including prioritization and funding
- Strong proficiency in both English and Mandarin is preferred as this role will also support the China market
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF