Product Manager (Group & Shield)
- Responsible for product design, implementation, product launch and post-launch.
- The product design stage will include competitive analysis against similar products in the market and review regulatory guidelines and engage regulators (e.g. MOH) to ensure that proposed product design does not contravene with any guidelines.
- The implementation stage will include engaging Product Development Team to ensure that systems are ready for the launch.
- During the launch stage, to ensure that all marketing collaterals and any launch communications are ready.
- During the post-launch stage, to track the sales performance of the products and conduct post-mortem.
- Responsible for "keeping in touch with the ground" by engaging the distribution channels on a regular basis to share the latest product developments.
- 3-5 years of life insurance, preferably in a product or project management role.
- Familiarity with Integrated Shield guidelines and LIA guidelines for medical and group?products would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand complex life insurance product levers
- Ability to independently complete basic and moderately complex projects/studies
- Prior experience with sales tracking, illustration software, financial analysis, competitive analysis, distribution surveys is helpful.
- Ability to work in a team effectively while managing tight timelines, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.