Product Manager (Treasury & Equities)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet goals of the Treasury products business.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of product initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with Global Treasury to build a competitive product shelf by participating in the conceptualization and design of new products.
- Initiate and lead process/guidelines/product materials improvement initiatives to ensure compliance to regulations.
- Review BRD, FSD and UAT test plan, as well as participating in UAT testing for the relevant project stream under Group Wealth Platform project.
- Analyze and interpret industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence for its impact to the Treasury products business
- Bachelor Degree
- Min. 5 years of working experience in areas related to Treasury products
- Must possess sound knowledge of Treasury products. Strong knowledge in equities and structured products will be an added advantage
- Proficient in product development and management, data analytics, marketing, project management, process-thinking, customer experience, customer service and compliance matters.
- Knowledge in sales & distribution, marketing or operations related to Treasury products would be a plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF