Product Manager (Treasury & Equities)
- Plan and implement product strategy to meet goals of the Treasury products business.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of product initiatives and strategies.
- Work closely with Global Treasury to build a competitive product shelf by participating in the conceptualization and design of new products.
- Initiate and lead process/guidelines/product materials improvement initiatives to ensure compliance to regulations.
- Review BRD, FSD and UAT test plan, as well as participating in UAT testing for the relevant project stream under Group Wealth Platform project.
- Analyze and interpret industry dynamics, competitor developments and product intelligence for its impact to the Treasury products business
- Bachelor Degree
- Min. 5 years of working experience in areas related to Treasury products
- Must possess sound knowledge of Treasury products. Strong knowledge in equities and structured products will be an added advantage
- Proficient in product development and management, data analytics, marketing, project management, process-thinking, customer experience, customer service and compliance matters.
- Knowledge in sales & distribution, marketing or operations related to Treasury products would be a plus.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.