Product Marketing Lead
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Product Marketing Lead
- Leader in their field
- Globally recognized company
- High growth work environment
Is a global company with offices worldwide and a leader in their industry. They provide software in the security and privacy domain and their website serves more than 200 million visitors a year thanks to their industry-leading marketing presence.
- Build your team. We envision various product marketing professionals reporting to you, later enabling you to hit your broad KPIs that encompass all of our apps.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products. Scan for what competitors are selling, at what price, and what they're moving into - you'll ensure that we know what to jump into next!
- Contribute to the product roadmap. Pass market and customer insights to the product and engineering teams. Ensure our roadmap supports business objectives.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Drive the execution of your marketing plans. Conceive of and scope specific projects, assemble cross-functional teams with members from various departments across the company (design, content, SEO, product, sales), and manage project execution.
- Relentlessly drive towards your goals and make sure the team at large understands how to leverage action this information for maximum business impact
- Select and manage partners and vendors. Together with our business development team, solicit, scope and negotiate partnerships with hardware vendors, and create and execute joint marketing plan
- 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in digital marketing.
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven experience in creating and executing marketing plans
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong business sense. Given several competing strategies and opinions, you're able to quickly determine which course of action will best benefit the business.
- Some experience with A/B testing.
- Experience driving multi-person hiring plans.
- A good understanding of user experience and behavior. You can take data and make intuitive decisions about what motivates people to perform desired outcomes.
- Attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the larger picture of our business objectives.
- Ability to switch gears quickly between different types of campaigns and projects. For example-in one single day, you might: Run a hiring loop for your team, Plan a new marketing campaign, Give very detailed feedback on an email funnel, Sit with a data team member to make sense of analytics and statistics
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117