Product Marketing Manager
Our client: Our clients focus is on understanding the unique needs of the maritime environment and developing human-centric safety solutions for this space. They aim to combine decades of maritime experience with cutting edge IOT and AI technologies, to provide solution created by seafarers for seafarers.
- Managing the 4P's including managing product SKU's, pricing and promotions
- Drive execution of the marketing plan and messaging to differentiate our platform and directly contribute to their success. This include activities such as driving product positioning and strategy, manage product launches, maintain buyer personas, and gather customer insights.
- Content creation and lead generation and: Articulate technical concepts in ways that customers and team members can understand and reproduce.
- Tell our story through the development of creative assets and marketing collateral including videos, blogs, social media postings, drip campaigns and webinars.
- Drive essential product marketing initiatives including lead-generation campaigns and industry trade shows
- Ensure that sales has the necessary information and collateral to drive growth by developing sales tools and content including product literature, marketing collateral, demo kits, FAQs, sales collateral and presentations
- Capturing customer feedback and channel this into actionable insights that inform future product roadmap. Socialize this with internal teams so that they stay connected with our end users
- Conduct competitive and market research to optimize our product fit and competitiveness in the market
- 6-8 years in B2B marketing in enterprise software within the maritime, heavy manufacturing or Oil & Gas industry
- Experience working in startups or building a new business in a product marketing function
- A strategic doer. Ability to combine strategic product marketing with tactical marketing operations
- Comfortable with both strategic messaging and hands-on tactical content creation.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills, to compellingly and effectively influence and educate others
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.