Regional Product Operations Team Lead - SaaS
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Team Lead Role
- Global Rank #1 in Category
- Launch new teams
Our client is a leading SaaS product in the privacy and security space. As one of the pioneers in this space, they area clear market leader globally with millions of users already and still very much on a strong growth path.
As the Product Operations Lead, you will be responsible for various product operations. As manager of this team, you'll personally be responsible for:
- Create the hiring plan for your team across Asia and work with our recruiting-team to interview, hire and onboard new staff
- Be the people leader for several operations analysts. You hire, train, motivate, assign responsibilities, hold them accountable
- Articulate a vision of what the company needs to do so we stay within SLA. That includes defining requirements for functionality that software development teams should provide to your team.
- Design processes, documenting them very clearly, measuring their metrics, and improving them.
- Devise strategies and KPIs around subscription funnel and collaborate with various teams to drive higher conversion/efficiency
- People management experience is a must
- Excellent at creating, documenting, and running processes.
- Superior analytical skills with a very sharp critical eye for details
- Proven experience in data analysis, deriving insights and delivering actionable strategies frm the same
- Fluency in English
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA