Product/Project Manager (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$12000 per month|
An interesting role with our banking client who is looking for an expert in building lean startups within the bank. These startups span consumer bank, credit cards and mortgages, all the way into institutional clients group (ICG), corporate and investment banks, as well as trade and treasury services.
They are now looking for additional Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIRs) to join their existing team of 14 EIRs across the globe. You are expected to know the strengths and weaknesses of lean startup at a deep level, and to be able to apply the theory and hands-on tactics of lean startup with the teams.
The role of this resource is to assist the portfolio manager with the coordination of vendors, internal stakeholders and customers in the validation, execution, and feedback gathering for the managed projects. The product/project manager's focus will be on mid to late stage projects.
- Coordinate with internal control functions to confirm the viability and compliance of projects to standards and regulations
- Coordinate with internal and external design and development resources to manage the continuous progress of projects throughout their lifecycle
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the viability and usefulness of developed projects and usability of their interfaces
- Collaborate closely with the portfolio and program managers to ensure the continuous improvement of the bank's incubation program
Skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to interface multiple stakeholders and coordinate progress towards a common goal
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Experience in financial institutions is a plus
- Applied programming skills is a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience is desired
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format in the earliest instance to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257