product support manager--Mobile App
|Salary:||S$7000.00 - S$9000.00 per annum + variable bonus|
- The Operations Lead* / Manager* / Senior Manager* manages a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile application and web application maintenance service.
- He possesses strong leadership and is analytical in issue management, a good communicator and set the team's goals and priorities.
- He creates plans, coach and provide exceptional guidance to the team toward achieving the plan.
- He is able to assess, classify, priorities, diagnose issues effectively and in a collaborative manner. He is able to align the team behind strategic business priorities and motivate key stakeholders to strive for continuous improvement.
- The candidate should be familiar or is able to easily assimilate into the role of creating and maintenance of DevOps tools.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile application maintenance service
- Define and lead the implementation of support services
- Effectively assess, classify, priorities, diagnose issues in a collaborative manner within the team
- Identify and review maintenance processes to maintain the service level
- Define, automate and improve system monitoring activities to ensure continuity of service
- Establish performance metric for service level measurement and dashboard reporting
- Maintain a good knowledge base for L1 screening prior to L2 escalation
- Facilitate regular root cause analysis and perform defect trend analysis for continuous improvement
- Create or Coach, review, and approve the usage of SQL scripts
- Define and implement preventive measures to achieve proactive maintenance
- Manage the software release process to ensure predictability and order.
- Manage the Jira Service Desk dash board for the purpose of monitoring and regular reporting
- Manage and ensure a good relationship with various government agencies and governance agencies such as GovTech and internal development teams.
- Create and maintain procedural guidelines for operation team and those defined in project requirements.
- Manage and enforce proper follow-up with development and clients on incident reports with the aim to meet the SLA.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to document day to day support activities/checklist, dashboard of work and communication of timelines and issues
- Create, and enforce a structured change management methodology across the entire organisation, ensuring the impact analysis and risk mitigation techniques are performed.
- Managed and ensure all changes from various stakeholders has gone through substantial QA prior the final release
- Able to manage DevOps or easily assimilate into this role.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer-related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience *
- Minimum 5 years in managing or leading an application maintenance service *
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network infrastructure administration
- IT Service Management, Project Management and network certifications will be an added advantage