product support manager--Mobile App
- The Operations Lead* / Manager* / Senior Manager* manages a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile application and web application maintenance service.
- He possesses strong leadership and is analytical in issue management, a good communicator and set the team's goals and priorities.
- He creates plans, coach and provide exceptional guidance to the team toward achieving the plan.
- He is able to assess, classify, priorities, diagnose issues effectively and in a collaborative manner. He is able to align the team behind strategic business priorities and motivate key stakeholders to strive for continuous improvement.
- The candidate should be familiar or is able to easily assimilate into the role of creating and maintenance of DevOps tools.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Support Engineers to provide mobile application maintenance service
- Define and lead the implementation of support services
- Effectively assess, classify, priorities, diagnose issues in a collaborative manner within the team
- Identify and review maintenance processes to maintain the service level
- Define, automate and improve system monitoring activities to ensure continuity of service
- Establish performance metric for service level measurement and dashboard reporting
- Maintain a good knowledge base for L1 screening prior to L2 escalation
- Facilitate regular root cause analysis and perform defect trend analysis for continuous improvement
- Create or Coach, review, and approve the usage of SQL scripts
- Define and implement preventive measures to achieve proactive maintenance
- Manage the software release process to ensure predictability and order.
- Manage the Jira Service Desk dash board for the purpose of monitoring and regular reporting
- Manage and ensure a good relationship with various government agencies and governance agencies such as GovTech and internal development teams.
- Create and maintain procedural guidelines for operation team and those defined in project requirements.
- Manage and enforce proper follow-up with development and clients on incident reports with the aim to meet the SLA.
- Develop, implement and maintain processes to document day to day support activities/checklist, dashboard of work and communication of timelines and issues
- Create, and enforce a structured change management methodology across the entire organisation, ensuring the impact analysis and risk mitigation techniques are performed.
- Managed and ensure all changes from various stakeholders has gone through substantial QA prior the final release
- Able to manage DevOps or easily assimilate into this role.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer-related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience *
- Minimum 5 years in managing or leading an application maintenance service *
- Minimum 2 years' experience in network infrastructure administration
- IT Service Management, Project Management and network certifications will be an added advantage
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.