HaTCH is a unique recruitment solution and a Division of Ambition Group, exclusively for the start-up community.
- product management
This is a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, forward thinking individual to spearhead the Product function, working closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders and help build the emerging markets largest and most relevant local seller focussed platform. Our client is looking for a leader who excels in a fast paced environment, handles ambiguity well and knows how to drive a structured product development process.
The ideal candidate should have worked in a product role in an e-commerce business and should have seen multiple product releases from concept to launch.
- Feel, monitor, survey, enquire the market, competitors, stakeholders and customers to understand the key metrics that drive the success of the business.
- Set up success metrics and take full responsibility of the platform including backend, front end and apps.
- Devise and execute a winning plan. Define clear targets and figure out how to achieve them.
- Lead and manage the Product team from the initiation and requirement gathering phase to the design and documentation. Focus the team to company goals.
- Work closely with Engineering team to define and deliver a successful product roadmap.
- Maintain clarity in vision, execution and metrics to the product team, stakeholders and the company in a disciplined approach.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in an e-commerce or internet companyBA/B. Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, EE, Mathematics
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven experience of driving brand new offerings, from concept and ideation through successful product launch and ongoing management
- A deep sense of data-driven product decision making, customer responsiveness, and UX design sensitivity along with proven record of having built great customer experience
- You thrive in a fast paced work environment and handle ambiguity well.
- Ability to lead a team with minimal support is critical
- You are a team player with a collaborative approach to decision making
- Strong communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format, with job title in the subject to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.