Production Manager - Global Chemical Manufacturing Firm
|Location:||East Java, Indonesia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Permanent, East Java
- Well known global brand.
- Customer focus oriented through quality management
- Broad responsibility for supply chain operation
About our client:
A global brand with major presence throughout the world, one of the most sought products in its industry globally. The key success of the company's business is on improving the supply chain operation at all level. During this time, we are looking for a highly experienced and independent Production Manager professional to drive and manage the operation.
This role will report to the Plant Manager of the firm and with experienced subordinates. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for production mangement, with direct reports of shift team leaders.
- Meet business objectives for quality and productivity
- Deliver the manufacturing strategy, which will deliver improvements to quality and efficiency
- Leadership of improvement program in areas of productivity, cost and quality.
- Meet production capacity and capability demands
- Contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Key member of manufacturing management team with the Engineering Manager, Quality Manager and Supply Chain Manager.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced Production professional to be based in East Java, with an eye for good production practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- An Indonesian nationality with a proven track record of at least 10 years of strong record in delivering production management
- Experienced strategic leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives, improvement, target supervision, and cost effectiveness.
- Customer contact - comfortable dealing with customers, and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with ERP/MRP systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
- Manufacturing improvement techniques - exposure to lean manufacturing, six sigma, TPM.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java
- Working for a global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or drop your CV to email@example.com, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927