Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 09 May 2023
- SalaryS$300000.00 - S$320000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSupply Chain & Procurement
Associate Director, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing
Production Planning Director
We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Production Planning Director to join our US based client in the pharmaceutical industry. The Production Planning Director will be responsible for developing and implementing long term range of production plans to ensure timely and efficient delivery of products to customers. This role will require strong leadership skills to manage a team of planners and ensure operational execution of the planning process.
- Develop and implement production plans to meet customer demand and ensure inventory levels are maintained.
- Lead the planning team and ensure effective communication with cross-functional teams including manufacturing, supply chain, and sales.
- Analyze demand and capacity data to identify potential supply constraints and develop solutions to mitigate them.
- Continuously monitor and improve planning processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure optimal balance between supply and demand.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Develop and track key performance indicators to measure the success of planning processes.
Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, or a related field.
Minimum of 12 - 15 years of experience in production planning, demand/capacity management, and team leadership in the API manufacturing /operations/Supply Chain Management.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natassha.email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend