Production Supervisor - Global Automation Manufacturing Firm
Permanent, Singapore West
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Production Supervisor with experience in people management and process improvement management.
This role will report to the Production Manager of the business unit and you will lead a team of sizeable and experienced workers. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Meet business objectives for quality and productivity.
- Deliver the manufacturing improvement strategy, which will deliver process changes for a better product quality and production efficiency.
- Actively provide feedbacks for new product development and support business unit in severe service products launches.
- Executing improvement program in areas of productivity, cost and quality.
- Meet production capacity and capability demands
- Positively contribute to development of manufacturing strategy.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules inline with company policy
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced production professional to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good production practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 2 years in production supervisory position, managing a sizeable team of workers.
- Ability to speak Mandarin as the team liaising with you is from China.
- Track record in participating on process change management
- Permanent work hours of 3.30pm until midnight (Monday - Friday)
- Experienced leader - working with direct reports to deliver business objectives, improvement, target supervision, and cost effectiveness.
- Customer contact - comfortable dealing with customers, and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with Oracle systems.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.