Production Support Analyst
|Salary:||S$85000.00 - S$100000.00 per annum|
Production Support Analyst wanted for a well- renowned financial institution!
- Well- renowned financial institution
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic and high performing work culture
Our client is a US- headquartered financial services institution with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a Production Support Analyst(Equities) to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Production Support lead, you will play a pivotal role in providing 1st and 2nd line system support for the company's derivatives and risk trading applications. You will also be required to do some programming to conduct bug-fixing and further enhance applications.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of experience working as a Production Support Analyst supporting derivatives and risk trading systems
- Knowledge in FX and Fixed Income are highly preferred.
- Proficient in Java programming for the purpose of bug-fixing and enhancements of applications
- Strong experience in Unix and Shell Scripting to automate health checks and monitoring
- Well- versed with Market Data Systems, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters.
- Able to show composure in a fast- paced environment
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217263. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.