Production Support Analyst
Production Support Analyst wanted for a leading financial institution
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main HQ based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Production Support Analyst to join their Data Science team. Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, you will play a pivotal role in providing production support responsibilities for our Enterprise Data Warehouse, including (but not limited to) investigation of production issues, incident recovery & prevention, development of automation & optimization scripts. While the role will be primarily focusing on production support, the role will transition into a DevOps role after the first 12-18 months, leading to increased responsibilities in software application development (in areas such as data analytics, data visualization, AI/Machine Learning and Blockchain). This is a great opportunity for you to learn and get hands-on experience on KDB+ which are used by many high frequency algorithmic trading applications.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Has at least 2- 4 years working as a Production Support/ Application Support Analyst
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals knowledge (e.g. file system layout, threads, processes, OS knowledge).
- Strong experience in writing Unix/ Linux scripts and systems administration
- Strong experience in q/KDB+ programming
- Good knowledge and knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Excellent communications skills to engage with end users and business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 217123. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.