Production Support L3 Manager (Payments & Trade)
Our client is a leading bank in Singapore who is looking for a Production Support Manager for their Payments & Cash Management team in the Singapore office.
Reporting to the Application Development Head, you would be responsible for L3 application support management functions of strategic, cross-functional and regional applications. You would be working closely with Development teams to provide strong governance for control and also with 1st and 2nd level support to ensure that the team is meeting the business requirements.
- Minimum 10-12 years' of experience working in IT industry in Technology solutions or support service delivery for banking, domain knowledge in Payment and Trade is preferred
- Prior experience in large scale enterprise application development
- Strong managerial skills in leading a Production Support group in a mission critical environment
- 5-8 years' experience with AS400 (COBOL, RPG, CLP etc.), MQ and connect-direct
- Experience writing SQL scripts, database queries, generating capacity and performance reports
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team please click the APPLY button OR contact APOORVA MOHAN at +65 6854 5606 by quoting reference number 228228
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.