|Salary:||S$120000.00 - S$170000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global financial technology and services provider serving Banks, Investment firms and Finance companies. They are currently looking to hire a Program Manager for their Singapore office to manage APAC offices.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors, and communicates project-related issues that may arise during implementation of IT projects
- Preparation of project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Submit project deliverables adhering to quality standards
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies
- Contributes to and improves ASPAC Project Delivery body of knowledge, Methodologies, Professional Services processes, tools, and artefacts
- Work closely with Management group to achieve financial and business objectives of the implementation projects
- 7+ years' Project Management experience
- 12+ years' overall experience in delivering IT solutions in a global context
- Experience with Core banking, consumer banking software and/or Channels solutions implementation
- Exceptional ability to balance strategic, tactical, and operational thinking and execution in a dynamically evolving business environment
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable global business.
Please Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225583. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.