Program Director - Wealth Management Team
|Salary:||£250000 - £300000 per annum|
Working as a program director with this global bank you will be involved in a wealth management technology program, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the portfolio management framework for all wealth management projects
- Driving continuous improvement of best practices
- Putting in place the right people, processes and tools to optimise efficiency of the team
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 15+ years' experience managing major projects
- Ability to lead software development projects and ensure key outcomes are met
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Sufficient technical experience to provide credible oversight and evaluation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international bank, offering:
- Very attractive salary package
- A prestigious, high-profile role
- Interesting work
Interested candidates should contact Louis Song by clicking the button below or emailing email@example.com, quoting reference number PM16051.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.