Program Manager (Commodities)
|Salary:||S$130000.00 - S$190000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading global commodities trading firm. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a highly seasoned Project/Program Manager for their Singapore office.
You will be responsible to manage large-scale data and technology programs with high cost and risk, including program leadership, program planning, program execution, control and best results.
- BA/BS preferably in engineering, business, MIS, or computer science
- 10 years minimum Program/Project management experience with managing projects/programs with budget of $5-15 million spend specifically in processes and technologies which specialize in the buying and selling of physical commodities (for example: metals) across world markets.
- Deployed 2+ commodities deployment programs end-to-end
- Negotiation, facilitation, stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinking/problem solving
- Proven team leadership/coaching/mentoring
- Comfortable with ambiguity, active inquiry skills
- Relationship building at all levels and cross-function/platform
- Manage the project organization or supervise a team in a global or virtual environment
- Vendor management
- Cost/quality/schedule controls
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodology, PM tools and processes
- PMP Certification
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.