Program Manager (Commodities)
Our client is a leading global commodities trading firm. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a highly seasoned Project/Program Manager for their Singapore office.
You will be responsible to manage large-scale data and technology programs with high cost and risk, including program leadership, program planning, program execution, control and best results.
- BA/BS preferably in engineering, business, MIS, or computer science
- 10 years minimum Program/Project management experience with managing projects/programs with budget of $5-15 million spend specifically in processes and technologies which specialize in the buying and selling of physical commodities (for example: metals) across world markets.
- Deployed 2+ commodities deployment programs end-to-end
- Negotiation, facilitation, stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinking/problem solving
- Proven team leadership/coaching/mentoring
- Comfortable with ambiguity, active inquiry skills
- Relationship building at all levels and cross-function/platform
- Manage the project organization or supervise a team in a global or virtual environment
- Vendor management
- Cost/quality/schedule controls
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodology, PM tools and processes
- PMP Certification
If you are interested in being part of a high performing team, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.