Program Manager (CRM)
Our client is a leading global insurance firm with offices in 50+ countries across the globe. Due to new initiatives within their Technology division, they are currently looking to hire a Program Manager to manage their CRM and data projects.
Reporting to the Delivery Lead, you would be responsible for planning & execution of the CRM projects across APAC while working closely with the regional delivery teams, convene and chair steering committees and manage budgets and timeframes.
- 8+ years' Project/Program management experience across Insurance, Banking, Financial Services
- Experience working on global/regional projects
- Exposure to CRM/Data related projects is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Experience in Salesforce, MS Dynamics or other CRM tools
- Strong insurance industry experience with exposure to agency as distribution channel, is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation to senior management-level audiences
- Can work in high pressure, demanding environments and deliver high quality results
- Preferably PMP certified or Agile trained
If you are keen to explore this exciting position, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 229630. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.