Programmatic Specialist (1 year contract)
- Advise partners through monetization growth opportunities and product upsells within the APAC market.
- Oversees local partner relationships focusing on performance monitoring optimization, business issue resolution, and achieving KPIs of the partnership.
- Revenue goals against market-specific targets and across the APAC region overall, based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities.
- Strong cross-functional relationships with Appnexus and internal stakeholders including Content, marketplace management, support, product and finance teams.
- Own the ongoing day-to-day relationship with strategic partners, driving Account Planning, MBRs, and facilitate all other partner communications.
- Align with the APAC Channel Manager in executing broader regional objectives and KPI's.
- At least 3-5 years in managed accounts, relevant Account Management or Sales experience in digital advertising, monetization and yield management (good to have).
- Financial data analytical skills
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
- Proven relationship management skills and / or operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective.
- Must interact effectively with multiple levels in regards to partners, from day-to-day contacts to senior-level decision makers.
- Expert knowledge in business analysis in the programmatic space, and the ability to derive and provide expert advice and feedback to the company's top partners.
- Proven success in upselling current clients where revenue goals must be achieved. Accountability for performance and revenue (hitting revenue goals).
- Ability to craft, present and execute business reviews in person or via Skype.
- Development & accountability on delivering monthly or quarterly growth plans.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- MS Excel and pivot table experience to conduct data analysis. Expert PowerPoint skills to build compelling presentations strongly desired.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.