Programmatic Specialist (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7500 per month|
Programmatic advertising is automated auction mechanics-based environment, the person needs to have strong interpersonal skills to work with partners and SM team, building relationship management outside of IT industry. Candidates have worked in agency's programmatic team would be ideal.
As Programmatic Partner Specialist, you will work closely with the APAC Channel manager as the on-the-ground resource to collaborate with local content teams. You will also partner in driving monetisation with the firm's primary ad-tech provider, Appnexus, while leveraging their ad technology and services for monetizing digital content.
This is a 12-month renewable contract role for someone who is well-wersed with online advertising and keen to work for a global technology firm. The Programmatic Partner Specialist must be able to execute business initiatives seamlessly to deliver - if not exceed - the financial objectives of partner relationships and Appnexus.
- Advise partners through monetization growth opportunities and product upsells within the APAC market.
- Oversees local partner relationships focusing on performance monitoring optimization, business issue resolution, and achieving KPIs of the partnership.
- Revenue goals against market-specific targets and across the APAC region overall, based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities.
- Strong cross-functional relationships with Appnexus and internal stakeholders including Content, marketplace management, support, product and finance teams.
- Own the ongoing day-to-day relationship with strategic partners, driving Account Planning, MBRs, and facilitate all other partner communications.
- Align with the APAC Channel Manager in executing broader regional objectives and KPI's.
- At least 3-5 years in managed accounts, relevant Account Management or Sales experience in digital advertising, monetization and yield management (good to have).
- Financial data analytical skills
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
- Proven relationship management skills and / or operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective.
- Must interact effectively with multiple levels in regards to partners, from day-to-day contacts to senior-level decision makers.
- Expert knowledge in business analysis in the programmatic space, and the ability to derive and provide expert advice and feedback to the company's top partners.
- Proven success in upselling current clients where revenue goals must be achieved. Accountability for performance and revenue (hitting revenue goals).
- Ability to craft, present and execute business reviews in person or via Skype.
- Development & accountability on delivering monthly or quarterly growth plans.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- MS Excel and pivot table experience to conduct data analysis. Expert PowerPoint skills to build compelling presentations strongly desired.
Candidates with 3-5 years of experience in account management / sales background in digital advertising and comfortable with a rolling 12 months contract role, please write in to email@example.com with your CV in MS Word format.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257