Programmatic Specialist (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$6000 - S$7500 per month|
- Advise partners through monetization growth opportunities and product upsells within the APAC market.
- Oversees local partner relationships focusing on performance monitoring optimization, business issue resolution, and achieving KPIs of the partnership.
- Revenue goals against market-specific targets and across the APAC region overall, based on maintaining current business and securing upsell opportunities.
- Strong cross-functional relationships with Appnexus and internal stakeholders including Content, marketplace management, support, product and finance teams.
- Own the ongoing day-to-day relationship with strategic partners, driving Account Planning, MBRs, and facilitate all other partner communications.
- Align with the APAC Channel Manager in executing broader regional objectives and KPI's.
- At least 3-5 years in managed accounts, relevant Account Management or Sales experience in digital advertising, monetization and yield management (good to have).
- Financial data analytical skills
- Self-starter who thrives on innovation and driving ideas forward.
- Proven relationship management skills and / or operational experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams to achieve a business objective.
- Must interact effectively with multiple levels in regards to partners, from day-to-day contacts to senior-level decision makers.
- Expert knowledge in business analysis in the programmatic space, and the ability to derive and provide expert advice and feedback to the company's top partners.
- Proven success in upselling current clients where revenue goals must be achieved. Accountability for performance and revenue (hitting revenue goals).
- Ability to craft, present and execute business reviews in person or via Skype.
- Development & accountability on delivering monthly or quarterly growth plans.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience required.
- MS Excel and pivot table experience to conduct data analysis. Expert PowerPoint skills to build compelling presentations strongly desired.