Project Contracts Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7500 per month + bonus|
We are working on an exclusive position for one of our client. Our client is looking for a Project Contract Manager for the Supply Chain department.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Provide general leadership and supervision to Project contracting team members, giving input to appraisals, career development, and training
- In cooperation with the Supply Chain Contract Manager, plan, organize, allocate, direct and control the Project contracting team
- Manage and oversee the execution of Project contracting activities conducted by the team, including but not limited to sourcing, tendering, evaluation, award, management and claims and close out
- Implementing Project specific Client Contract requirements and ensure flow downs into Tenders , Contracts and Project contracting plan
- Perform Project contracting duties including key responsibility for negotiations, trouble shooting and act as escalation point for issues between the Project contract team members and various stake holders and contractors / subcontractors.
- Ensure that all Project required contractors and subcontractors are prequalified according to the relevant procedures
- Ensure involvement of Legal, Insurance, Finance, and other departments in the contracting activities where required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, primarily in the area of contracting and from oil and gas industry, and from an operator of floating production storage and offloading vessels
- Substantial experience within the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to design and engineering of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
- International experience in offshore oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Excellent decision-making skills, Proactive and able to work independently, applying a structured and systematic approach
- Good understanding and knowledge of the technical, contractual and commercial issues related to design and engineering and construction of Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading vessels
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043881 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.